Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello from Amsterdam!

After four days in the car, Dino has completed the first leg of his journey, from Calabria to Amsterdam. This is a pic of him on a beach just outside Amsterdam. He has behaved impeccably and had lots of exciting experiences along the way. He breezed by Naples, hiked in Tuscany, romped through the snow in the Alps and saw himself in a mirror in a hotel lobby, to name just a few. Tomorrow morning we are going to meet the wonderful person who has offered to look after Dino while we are in England. He will be staying in Amsterdam for two weeks and then he will make his final journey, via air, to his new life in the States. We are still trying to reach our fund-raising goal to get him there. Can you help?

Photos of Dino's journey through Europe to come...

Dino sends much love and appreciation! x

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet Dino. He looks so much like my Lucy.
    Go Dino, GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent my match to the donors who gave from my posts. Good luck to you all and hugs to Dino! I donate to honor my own little dog, Riley, who has been lucky all his life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO DINO. We are all rooting for you!!!!!! I know, isn't it a freak out to see yourself in a mirror? Trust me, I think that every morning.

    ReplyDelete